CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Haven


Mandi- you are awesome!!! For anyone that doesn't know Mandi LeFevre, you are missing out! She has an amazing eye for interior design and style. Taking these pictures for her baby's nursery was soo much fun for me. Maybe I'll go over and take a picture of the room one of these days and post it on here. I LOVE how it all turned out!!! Little Haven is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for all your patience as I was figuring out how to upload onto the online viewer, order from a new lab...etc, etc, etc.
I hope you liked the pics as much as I did! :D







1 comments:

love for seven said...

Mari,
Thank you again for the amazing photos! I will treausre them forever, which is exactly what someone seeks in a photograph. You have a truly unique talent of capturing it. Best of luck to you. . .can't wait til' next time!