CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Kaylea's First Birthday


The baby girl who is currently the opening picture on my website, is beautiful Kaylea- my next door neighbor. Somehow the last year has come and gone and she's ONE already! How does it happen?

Lucky for me, I got to do another shoot of her, for her first birthday back in February. What a sweet tiny little girl. I am gonna miss the Freemans when we move!!! Such good neighbors are rare.

***For anyone who needs an amazing book to read, look out for Haley's new book she WROTE! It's called "A Future For Tomorrow" and is a must-read. It's for anyone who is struggling with- or who knows anyone struggling with- an eating disorder. AWESOME BOOK! Check it out: http://www.afuturefortomorrow.blogspot.com/ or order online at http://www.afuturefortomorrow.com/. Congrats on getting your book done, Haley! We are soo proud of you!***











3 comments:

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

I love your beautiful website and blog, you are such a gifted photographer! I treasure each picture you've taken of my little ones. Thank you for this nice blog post. We are going to miss you like crazy! I'm definitely heart broken about it. Thanks for the shout out for my book, I appreciate the support! Love you!

Emily said...

Mari, these pictures are absolutely adorable! I love the one in shoe and the necklace. Too cute.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness Mari, your pictures are beautiful! I want you to take pictures of my family someday. Where are you moving to?