CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Sneak Peek

This is a wedding album I've been working on. I've still got to upload it online, but I wanted to show my friend why I've been on the computer today. The pics look really small on a blog, but if you click on them you'll see more of the detail.

Except for the first and last photos, each photo will be two pages, side by side in the album.

If it didn't take such a long time, I would love to do this for all the other couples I've done the weddings for. I'm kinda jealous. I wish I had one of these from my wedding.


Page 1, the opening:




Page 2-3, the engagement pics:




Page 4-5, more engagement:




Page 6-7, the bridals:




Page 8-9, more bridals:




Page 10-11, getting ready:




Page 12-13, pre-ceremony:




Page 14-15, ceremony:




Page 16-17, couple photos:




Page 18-19, family shots:




Page 20-21, reception photos:




Page 22-23, cutting the cake:




Page 24-25, more reception:

Page 26-27, the dance:



Page 28-29, off to the honeymoon:



Page 30, the end:

1 comments:

Blood Red Rain said...

This is wonderful, its so beautiful. I think you did an amazing job.